Thank Heaven for Girls
1) "To all the little girls who are watching, never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue and achieve your own dreams."
2)"I raise up my voice—not so I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard...we cannot succeed when half of us are held back.
3)"If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
4) "I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me an itch, okay."
5) "It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.
6) "Of course I am not worried about intimidating others. The type of people who will be intimidated by me is exactly the type of people I have no interest in.
7) "Feminism isn't about making women strong. Women are already strong. It's about changing the way the world perceives that strength.